Sunday, December 27, 2009

When it comes to eating, does texture matter to you?

For things like pasta and certain breads texture is very important to me.When it comes to eating, does texture matter to you?
Depends on sense and sensibility of people. Not that I feed on them, I am no cannibal. I meant their feelings.


In fact texture of substance give us ideas of its contents. Gives us imagination and that drives the urge and induce production of more juices and saliva and hormones for faster digestion. Texture should give us how hard we have to chew and where the succulent part is.


Eating is closer to sex, it is in the mind. When very hungry nothing matters although.


For me anything is fine so long as I am hungry. Otherwise give me bone to nibble on.


Btw--Off the record I am a vegetarian.When it comes to eating, does texture matter to you?
yes, can't do tofu..
Yes. I love things like mushrooms, shrimp, lobster. They have that certain kind of texture - like kind of thick or chewy, I can't think of the right word. Texture is very important.





Did you ever eat a piece of cake that has the texture of a piece of cornbread? Did you ever have lumpy mashed potatoes? Did you ever have lettuce or spinach salad that was wilted?


Texture!
not at all
Most definately!!
Yes, soggy bread sucks..
not really
exactly !! texture is 9/10 of the matter !!
yes, i think texture is part of eating. i like to crunch. i also like to feel meat. smother it around in my mouth before i swallow.
yes. one time i decided to try escargo...french food (snails.) and it tasted like this: garlic + slime + sand. :) so id say it does!
Yes it does to me. I have always liked soft foods.Like Chocolate pudding. apple sauce things that don't have to be chewed. I don't know why I have always been like that even as a child. They are my favorite foods.
Yes...
Nope well maybe sometimes :P
It sure does.
Absolutely, give me an oyster and I would be sick.
no silly wabbit
Yes it does. Mushy foods are nasty.
Absolutely! A crisp apple with mediocre taste is much better than an apple with great taste that has that awful mealy texture. Texture is everything!
No.
is that you in the Picture ,you are cute whats your question?
no, the taste does =D
always
Nope, just taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment