Sunday, December 27, 2009

L'oreal Studio Line ';Grab'; Extreme Texture Gel?

Anyone else LOVE this product? It has been discontinued and I have been searching for something else like it. anyone have any suggestions? What about other products for extreme texture and hold for short hair?? I am really upset about this product being discontinued. tried the one L'oreal says is comparable to it but it isn't.L'oreal Studio Line ';Grab'; Extreme Texture Gel?
I was a fan of L'Oreal's ';Grab'; too and was upset when they discontinued it. Which of their new products did you try? ';Out of Bed'; comes in a jar and they have a new gel in a tube...I may try American Crew's ';Fiber'; but it's nearly 3x the cost of ';Grab';.





Let me know if you find anything similar to ';Grab'; and I'll do the same!L'oreal Studio Line ';Grab'; Extreme Texture Gel?
I am so distraught over this. I can not find anything that is similar. I have been using this exclusively fr 6 years and I find it is the best in holding style for my fine, short hair. If you find something comprable, please let me know. Report Abuse

I loved the ';grab'; texture gel too. Nothing else worked on my hair like that did. I looked at the loreal website and found that the ';grab'; gel was replaced by the ';Unkempt Out of Bed'; product. You can see this here (click on ';where's my studio link on bottom right) it will show all of the old products and what the replacement is.





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/studioline/studioLine_us.html?language=fr搂ion=%26amp;connectionType=hi%26amp;interactivevideo=





Doesn't seem to work quite the same though =(
ummmmmmmm
L.A gel is good and cheap Too

No comments:

Post a Comment