Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FSX plane texture problem

Whenever I download add-on planes for FSX (from simviation or avsim) occasionally the plane will seem to be missing its textures and it ends up with a white texture all over. About half the times I download, this happens. Sometimes only half the textures appear. It's very strange, especially since the authors of the planes report no problems. Am I doing something wrong? What should I do?FSX plane texture problem
hmmm.. that's weird. that's pretty much never happened to me, either it works completely or it doesn't.





I'm thinking it could be a framerate issue and that it's not using a lot of resources for your plane's textures to load. try setting a limit on your frames.





that's if you downloaded the whole plane. if you have only downloaded and installed textures it could be that the textures weren't meant for the plane you installed them. a 737-800 opensky texture isn't the same as the default.





i hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment