Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair Texture change?

At back of my hair the texture is different .The rest of my hair has a really kinky dry texture.The back is soft and has some big curls and some tight but soft curls.I know my hair wasn't like this b4 i don't take supplements,maybe is puberty.Do you think the rest of my hair will change over time ?I really don't like the huge difference in the texture.Is there anything i can do about it ?(It's over a year I've seen this.)Hair Texture change?
Yes, hormonal changes do affect your hair. Teens may notice changes in their hair texture and thickness but women who get pregnant REALLY notice the changes! Pregnant women often get thicker, shinier hair, but after childbirth their hair starts to fall out and it is much darker than before.





I don't know why the hormonal swing during pregnancy makes hair darker but I've known MANY natural blondes who had to start bleaching their hair after having kids because their hair got so dark.





So, anyway, it's weird but yeah it's probably the hormones.Hair Texture change?
it's natural i have the same thing maybe straigten your hair and then wash it and see if everything cmes out normal like before or go to the hair salon and ask them they have an proper answer gl :) can i have 10 points :)
YES I THINK SO. ur hair texture changes when u use chemicals on it . but if u don't i don't think it will change. it is alway GOOD to be natural.
Most people with kinky hair (like me) have multiple textures. Sometimes illness or medications will cause your hair to grow in differently. There is really nothing that you can do but embrace it! :-)
  • venetian mask
  • hair highlight
  • cream
  • neutrogena cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment