Sunday, December 27, 2009

Skin texture problem?

my skin isn't even, it has tiny (the size of a pore) dots all over it that stand above the skin texture. they are the color of my skin or a bit white. How do I get rid of this and get an even texture?? I've been using scrub and got microdermabrasion several times but it doesn't help at all. It looks awful up closeSkin texture problem?
You didn't say where these dots are,but I'll assume that they're on your face? You also didn't say how long they've been there. I would caution you to see your local dermatologist and get a diagnosis first, before you attempt anything to get rid of them. I suspect, from your description, that these may be either ';adnexal tumors or growths';, meaning that they are derived from glandular structures in the skin, or possibly ';angiofibromas';, which, if that's the case, should be known to you, as these may be markers of other problems.Skin texture problem?
I fully concur with zirdt_2 and have nothing further to add.





Go in peace


Torron

No comments:

Post a Comment