Sunday, December 27, 2009

What turns you off a certain food. Taste or texture?

Examples pleaseWhat turns you off a certain food. Taste or texture?
Texture for sure- I could almost handle bad taste,but texture.. Cow tongue for example.. it's very...ummm. well textured.. and not in a good way.What turns you off a certain food. Taste or texture?
taste


tomatoes


canolope


mushrooms





texture


bananas


gockamoolie
taste


texture to me doesnt matter because food is not my profession...
Taste. If I taste a food and it reminds me of something else, I cannot think of anything but that, even if I never tasted the thing that I think it tastes like! For example.....I think beets taste like mold, even though I never tasted mold. OR, I had this soup once and I thought it tasted like the way plastic pool liners smell when they are new.....etc. etc. Yes, I know I am weird, but that's the way it is!
both.


if it tastes nasty, that's sick.





If it has a weird texture like cottage cheese, that stuff makes me gag.
Texture. I love ham, but it has to be sliced thinly. If it's a thicker piece, it reminds me of biting into a tongue. YUCK!
Texture.. I can't stand the texture of cooked onions! I can't eat food if I know its got them in it, I sit and pick every single one out first! Saying that though, I dont eat raw ones either so I'm not too keen on the taste. Or the smell!
Texture, totally. I have two words to give you a prime example: Tapioca. Pudding.
Texture. taste is ok, but anything powdery without a reason will turn my appetite all the way down.
Texture--- Squid


Taste-- String beans

No comments:

Post a Comment