Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have dry skin on my penis at the circumcision scar below the glans, with sandy texture. No itch, no pain.?

Any good lotions to take care%26gt; The dermatologist says it is just dry skin and can apply oil! I am concerned. Any suggestionsI have dry skin on my penis at the circumcision scar below the glans, with sandy texture. No itch, no pain.?
Try baby oil. It will depply moisturize and condition the skin, and make it nice and soft without the harsh chemicals and alcohol that is added to many lotions! Good luck!I have dry skin on my penis at the circumcision scar below the glans, with sandy texture. No itch, no pain.?
Use lube from now on.


Relax.
olive oil, the doctor is right. dont get so obsessed over a tiny thing.
If you don't plan on having sex immediately after, just use lotion. I would buy some dry skin treatment lotion. I use dry skin treatment on my hands which get dry to the point of grotesque sometimes and it always works. I think it would be the same for your penis.
Just keep it moist.





never heard of such thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment