Wednesday, December 23, 2009

If you were forced to live off foods with a certain texture for the rest of your life...?

would you choose a diet of smooth textured foods or crunchy hard foods?





are you a sucker or a cruncher?If you were forced to live off foods with a certain texture for the rest of your life...?
hard crunchyIf you were forced to live off foods with a certain texture for the rest of your life...?
Sucker
smooth food.
cruncher it exercises the jaw
Crunchy foods for me.
sucker !
Im a sucker.
I would choose the crunchy hard foods, thats the way un huh, un huh, I like it
cruncher.
smooth textured foods
Crunchy.
I would love to have something hard and crunchy to eat but am forced into having foods such as soup, porridge , scrambled egg, yoghurt and smoothies. No-one gave me the option. Doh....
I'm a cruncher
Smooth. I dont want t odamage my teeth.
definitely a cruncher...i don't like smooth food..yuck
i'm a cruncher, luckily my wife is a sucker.
crunchy foods
according to my bf, I'm a sucker...so long it goes up through a straw...
soft but bitty - like rice
crunchy food,,
would love to choose crunchy but will have to pick smooth because i want to be able to eat when im 80 and have no teeth
a bit of both
Now I am sucker coz I am on diet but 2 months ago I was cruncher.
i suppose smooth textured food as when i get older i wouldn't have to chew ,it so must be a sucker
i like both although i'd probably start gagging after a while cos of the smooth textured food!!!





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment