Friday, January 8, 2010

Your hair texture?(10pts)?

I've heard that during pregnancy your hair changes? how so? anyone have any changes in their hair compared to how it was before pregnancy.Your hair texture?(10pts)?
During pregnancy some women do experience change in texture, thickness of their hair. These changes are cause by hormone changes, nutritional changes.Your hair texture?(10pts)?
Your hormones cause various aspects of your physical being to change.


Your feet get bigger (permanently), your hair changes (sometimes for the better but mostly for the worse), you may experience bad breath and/or bad taste on your mouth, pains in your joints...the list is quite long.
Yes. It does change. My hair has been starting to get curly. My mom told me that when she had me, the back of her head went REALLY curly. But then it went back to straight, and when she had my brother, her hair became curly only in the front. I'm not sure if it's just genetics, but it sure is interesting!
When I became pregnant before my hair went from stick straight to curly/wavy. It never did change back to stick straight except in the very back. That pregnancy ended in mc. This time around it is getting curly again- ecspecially in the back. Go figure.
Some people will get thicker, longer, shinier hair and others will notice more breakage and thinning. My hair has been thinning a lot- every time I shower I lose a ton of hair. My doctor said it's from the hormones.
Not for me in either pregnancy. I didn't get the pretty, fuller head of hair either. My hair is thinner and seems greasy after just a couple of hours after a shower. My nails haven't grown more, either. Boo!
I have always had stick straight hair that you would see in commercials.





After my second baby, my hair is THICK, frizzy and has a little wave in it. It's a pain but worth it. LOL
My hair has gotten much softer since being pregnant, and also more manageable surprisingly. And it grows like CRAZY!


I think it's because of the change in hormones, so it may affect people differently.
In my last preg I had more hair but after 3 months of delivery I had lost most. This time I have same hair before got preg. Not sure what happens after baby's arrival.
Im 19 weeks and my hair is growing sooo fast! Its not so much being pregnant its mainly the prenatal pills. My hair probably grew about 4 inches in 2 months.
It can. With my son my hair was beautiful. This pregnancy my hair is so dry and brittle feeling.
mine has pretty much stayed the same
my sisters got very greasy in her 1 and very dry in her second, she had a boy first and a girl next..that happened right away for her..
My hair on my arms got darker. My hair on my head actually is growing. Not like super growth but Ive noticed a change.
My hair just got a lot thicker which was awesome and it became a bit wavy.
hmm. yeah, i think my hair is more greasy than before pregnancy. it sucks. :(
it felt thicker, but it was really just greasier.
my hair got oily
i just got greasy hair :(..
well, my texture stayed the same, but my hair just grows a lot faster

No comments:

Post a Comment