Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone used any of the Pantene texture products on their hair? I have flat hair and need a lift.?

I currently use it and don't really SEE much of a difference, so I use the following for extra lift %26amp; volume:


- Aveda's phomollient styling foam


- Phyto's volumizer spray (this stuff is GREAT)


My hair is shoulder length with long layers and this combo is by far the best I have come up with. Aveda also has a produce called Magic Potion (or something like that), it's in a small green bottle %26amp; it's a power you rub into the roots--if time is your concern this might work best for you.Has anyone used any of the Pantene texture products on their hair? I have flat hair and need a lift.?
don't use pantene it has alot of waxes, and will weigh hair down, go to a beauty supply store, stay away from the cheap products, they can help you outHas anyone used any of the Pantene texture products on their hair? I have flat hair and need a lift.?
Try Dove shampoo and conditioner, It works great!
pantene is soooo bad 4 ur hair ( =
Yes I have used it, and the conditioner did make my hair feel a little waxy. I would reccommend using a body enhancing mousse, waxy products will weigh your hair down %26amp; make it flatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment