Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair texture/pattern and genetics?

my hair in my teens used to be thick textured but as I aged (now 27) it's changed into medium. According to my family, my hair texture is following along my mother's side. My younger brother however has very thick hair and was told the texture followed my father's side. Does this mean I've inherit my mother's sides hair patterns and my younger brother his dad's? My dad started balding in his 50's so if my younger brother has his hair texture would he inherit his hair loss pattern?Hair texture/pattern and genetics?
Its possible but for most people ur hair tends to thin as we age but there are many products out there that can counter act balding and thinning hair in men and women.The only prob is that most of the time once u stop using them ur hair thins or falls out again.Hair texture/pattern and genetics?
Your n ot going tro end up like your parents. Just because you have your moms hair and he got your doesn't mean anything. He might go bald but maybe not at the same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment