Friday, January 8, 2010

The ';Just for Me'; Texture Softener?

I am considering using the this softener for my daughter. I don't want to hear from responders who are only going to bash this product. I want to hear from people who have actually used this product or knows someone who has. (all pros and cons needed) Thanks.The ';Just for Me'; Texture Softener?
i actually used to use it as a child i had really coarse hair! lol and it made my hair manageable, now i use it on my daughters hair and its a great kid friendly product, but i would also like to recommend baby love hair softener also its works just as well but has a better smellThe ';Just for Me'; Texture Softener?
I've used it before and had really bad results. My scalp was pretty messed up after I used it, I used it thinking it was a ';mild'; texturizer...but what it really is is a relaxer simply advertised for children. It did loosen up my tighter curls, but made other pieces really straight, so I ended up having a weird hair texture. It also made my hair really brittle and dry. So I basically had to cut off all my hair and start all over natural.





Here is a factual websites about ingredients.





http://cosmeticdatabase.com/product.php?鈥?/a>





Just For Me products apparently have a very high hazard level (this is a factual unbiased website btw). Bare Mineral Indulgence has a natural curl ';relaxer'; that is made just for biracial and black kids. It accentuates the curls, cuts down on frizziness, amkes the hair VERY soft and manageable and loosens up the curl pattern some. You get two Herbalaxer packets (they are about 8 oz in size) on their site. All their products are all natural and worked really well for me (I use the adult line though). So yeah..... hope that helps :)





http://baremineralindulgence.com/Girls_N鈥?/a>
is she mixed or black.?


i use it for muhneice %26amp; me %26amp; it works good.
How old is she? I would wait to start on the chemicals. Try braids.
  • venetian mask
  • hair highlight
  • cream
  • neutrogena cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment