Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair texture problem?

I seem to be having a perpetual bad hair day.





My hair, for the most part, is straight. However, i have a nappy texture to it. It looks nice when I set it with big rollers, but it's kind of pain to do that every day esp, when I'm running late in the morning.





Any recommended products or treatments?





p.s. I do have color treated hair but I've been dying it darker (natural color is dirty blonde)for the past year, so it's not totally fried from perioxide. Plus, I've always seem to have this problem.





many thanks in advanceHair texture problem?
Oh, do I feel for you! I joined posting here because I was frustrated by my PERPETUAL bad hair days and was seeking help too. I had to learn to stop fighting my texture and learn to embrace it. Here's what I've come across:





Whether you want to tame-- or explore-- your curly side, try Miss Jessie's Curly or Baby Buttercream (I like the Baby better-- it doesn't smell as strong). It has natural ingredients, keeps your hair hydrated so it doesn't look fried, and leaves hair really manageable.





Check out the ';tons of pictures'; link on the site and see if there's anyone with hair like you. That's how I decided to try it. Unfortunately, it's pretty pricey. I started with a small size, now I think it's worth it.





Good Luck!Hair texture problem?
Put an anti-freeze product throughout and then put it up into a tight bun until you have to leave. When you let it loose it should be in nice waves

No comments:

Post a Comment