Friday, January 8, 2010

Change in texture?

So I was born with straight hair and kept it on for years, but eventually it got curly, right after moving to Miami. Is it the humidity or hormones? I've heard people say one or another.. Will it ever go back to being straight?Change in texture?
I am the owner of wavy curly hair, I feel that I have the qualifications to answer that question I have just moved to a high humidity environment, I know as a stylist that your hair is an product of your environment........';Keep the Faith'; you still have hope of keeping your straight Do'!';';Good hair products and your time is all you need!Change in texture?
i think it might be the humidity, but that is just me!


if you ar ereally that curious, find out on hair books at ur library.





P.S lemme know if dis helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment