Friday, January 8, 2010

What hair texture do you like the most? straight or curly?

I absolutely love hair with soft, loose curls and waves (like mine). Idk straight hair is just so ';blah'; but it does look really good on some people (not me though)


^_^


each person has their own perfect hair type LOLWhat hair texture do you like the most? straight or curly?
Curly, everyone has straight hair and it looks nice but its too ';everywhere';. Curly hair is different on everyone. different size, shape length, style.





Straight hair feels, straight. Its nothing special


But curly hair also feels so nourished (natural or not) because you dont need lots of heat from a curlier like you would with a straightener.What hair texture do you like the most? straight or curly?
I like curly hair. But I have straight I'd get a perm but my hair doesnt hold curls well so it'd probally not hold the perm well!
I really like straight hair. it looks neatier, and shinier. with curly hair, natural curls just look plain messy! if you curl it yourself [just the very bottom], it looks neat then. :)
curly if done right is awesome because everybody has straight hair.


go for curly.
With natural curly hair, I hate it...I definatly prefer my hair straight! It looks a lot tamer!
For me, both.


Some days I scrunch my hair, other days I straighten it.


:]
I like both.
Both on me
Depends where Im going and if I can be bothred

No comments:

Post a Comment