Friday, January 8, 2010

Re-doing bathroom by painting. Texture question?

I'm re-doing my bathroom. I took all of the wallpaper off, and want to paint it. my question is, my whole house is textured, pretty heavily, and was wondering if I should also texture my bathroom to match the rest of the house, or can I do it without heavy texturing. Maybe just a smooth texture. I want everything to flow smoothly into each room, and thought that smooth texture in the bathroom wouldnt look right.Re-doing bathroom by painting. Texture question?
You are so right. If you want the flow of texture then do a lightly textured wall for your bathroom. Yes, it can be done.Re-doing bathroom by painting. Texture question?
You live there so it's your choice. Bathroom walls should be easy to wipe down and keep clean so I wouldn't be too concerned about texturing the walls. Besides, you're only in one room at a time and, relatively speaking, you don't spend much time there.
  • venetian mask
  • hair highlight
  • cream
  • neutrogena cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment